Arturia KeyLab 25 PRODUCT FEATURES: In addition it has 10 assignable encoders, 9 45mm faders, 10 assignable switches, as well as more than enough connectivity on the back panel (USB 1.0 and MIDI out, sustain).
• All Metal construction
• MIDI Control Center software for creating your own presets
• Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
• 1:1 control of Analog Lab software.
• All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular • V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
• Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 25
Arturia KeyLab 25 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Keyboard : 25 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
Controllers : 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, Pitch bend and Mod Wheel, 6 transport switches, 15 control buttons, octave up/down buttons
Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
High quality aluminum and wooden construction
General purpose universal MIDI controller
Arturia KeyLab 25 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS
Mac OS X: 10.6 or higher
Works in standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats.
PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Please visit Arturia’s website via the link below for detailed & current information regarding each software package, downloads, firmware updates and further information on the Keylab keyboards