Arturia KeyLab 49 PRODUCT FEATURES: • Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
• All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
• Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads...), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark ...).
• In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
• More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits ...
• Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 49
Arturia KeyLab 49 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Keyboard : 49 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
Controllers : 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, 13 switches, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 16 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
Ultra thin 49 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
High quality aluminum and wooden construction
32 digits LCD screen
Functions as an universal MIDI controller
Arturia KeyLab 49 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS
Mac OS X: 10.6 or higher
Works in standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats.
PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Please visit Arturia’s website via the link below for detailed & current information regarding each software package, downloads, firmware updates and further information on the Keylab keyboards