Arturia SparkLE PRODUCT FEATURES:
SparkLE is the newest hybrid instrument from Arturia that will take your beat creation to new levels. By combining the amazing sounds, work flow and creative tools of the Spark 2 Engine software, with the high quality SparkLE controller, Arturia has created the ultimate beat creating powerhouse.
Beats The Competition
SparkLE puts the power of the fully-featured Spark 2 Engine software into a new, ultra-compact package. The SparkLE hardware, only 1.6cm deep, gives you direct access to the features that you need when making patterns, writing automation and performing live.
A neoprene bag is included, perfect for taking your beats to the streets. The solid construction won’t let you down and gives SparkLE that real ‘musical instrument feel’ that is lacking in so many other controllers.
Hardware shouldn’t be Hard
SparkLE gives you classic ‘TR’ style workflow via the step sequencer buttons and lets you bang out grooves in real time using the 8 velocity and pressure sensitive backlit pads. Create stunning live performances with the advanced Looper and the beat slicer functions. Quickly load projects, kits and instruments using the jog dial encoder.
A Sensible Machine
Transform your beats with the touch sensitive FX pad that features 8 filter modes (including our Oberheim SEM filter) and 7 different Slicer modes. Write automation and control your sounds in real-time with the 3 assignable encoders and the 3 Instrument modes on the XY pad. The TUNE mode lets you play your sounds chromatically across the 16 buttons or the 8 pads. This allows you to have your kick drum follow the bass root note for deep lows, play a synth bass/lead sound or transform percussion sounds into a pitched instruments.
Arturia SparkLE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Dimensions : 284mm x 171mm x 17 mm - Net weight : 1 Kg - Gross weight : 1,5 Kg
- 8 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 3 user assignable encoders
- Touch sensitive XY pad
- User mapable MIDI controller mode.
- Kensington Lock
- Neoprene slipcase
- USB Bus-Powered
- Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® analog synthesis, physical modelling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners.
- 1620 instruments / 110 kits:
- Vintage drum machines : analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based Linn Drum, Drumtraks, DMX, Drumulator and more*.
- 10 new emulations from « Spark Vintage Drum Machines »: CR-78, Mini Pops 7, Ace Tone FR-2L, Yamaha MR 10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR-55, E-mu-SP-12, Roland DR-727, Roland R-8, Casio VL-Tone and SK-1.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : EDM, Dubstep, Hip Hop, RnB, Pop… as well as experimental possibilities thanks to our physical modelling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer.
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads.
- 41 switches
- Touch sensitive FX pad with repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 3 mode filter and roller.
- Advanced loop mode with divide and move functions.
- Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 16 track mixer with 14 high quality effects : multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator.
- 16-tuning mode available from pads and steps.
- New Oberheim Filter.
- Choke groups to naturally mute instruments.
- MIDI clock output to synchronize your hardware instruments.
- Easy MIDI and automation drag & drop export to your DAW.
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves.
- High precision rotary encoders.
- Aluminum enclosure.
- Works as a universal MIDI controller for any third-party software or MIDI-controllable instrument.
Arturia SparkLE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
- : Mac 10.7+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (Pro Tools 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).