EUCON (Extended User Control)
Artist Control features EUCON (Extended User Control), a high-speed open control protocol that has been adopted by many of the world’s leading software developers. Pro Tools, Media Composer, Apple Logic, Apple Final Cut Pro, Steinberg Cubase, and many other applications support EUCON, giving you highly responsive control over almost all software functions. You gain high-resolution, high-speed control over almost all software functions, and a tightly connected “software as hardware” experience.
- View and access top-level information, track record arm/solo/ mute/select commands, Soft Keys, surround panning, and more using the customizable LED-backlit touchscreen
- Trigger keyboard shortcuts, macro commands, and more through unlimited programmable touchscreen Soft Keys and 12 physical Soft Keys
- Get highly responsive control through high-speed Ethernet connectivity...
- 4 touch-sensitive 100mm long throw motorized faders
- 8 touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- Data wheel and transport controls with modifier keys to assign wheel function
- Dedicated monitor/control room level and talkback mic controls
- Footswitch jack to punch in and out of recording
- Supports EUCON, HUI, and Mackie Control protocols
- Controls multiple applications and workstations
- Slim, compact design for easy studio integration and portability
- Dedicated Record/Automation, Select/Assign, Shift, track navigation, and Application/Workstation change key