Product Code: DAN-Liaison
- 6 Stereo Insert Loops, Assignable to 2 Stereo Busses
- Flexible and Potent Parallel Processing Loop
- Route, Switch, Matrix, Flip & Audition Instantly
The human ear has a remarkably short memory. Echoic memory studies have revealed up to 4 seconds of retention. Unfortunately these are based on vocal cues (random word sequences) vs. audio auditions. The latter have resulted in only up to 1000 milliseconds. That means no time for a patchbay or clumsy manual jack swaps. The Liaison provides true, instantaneous comparisons with no disconcerting pops and thuds.
Instantly audition any device or combination, change the order, dial in some parallel processing and then store these customized signal paths as presets to use again, on demand, anytime.
- Recall Any Tracking, Mixing, or Mastering Configuration
- Seamlessly Integrates with Dangerous Master
- Zero Audio Sacrifice
- True hard-wire bypass relays remove the gear entirely from the signal path; this includes outboard that lacks an integrated bypass or true hard-wire bypass.
Mastering grade components switch instantly and silently, providing true A/B comparisons without coloration or latency. Pre and post-processing monitor outputs make it simple to audition between the original source and the treated product.
Frequency Response (Passive Section) +0, -0.1dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
Frequency Response (Active Section) +0, -0.1dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
Maximum level > +28dBu
Noise floor < -94.5dBu 22Hz-22kHz bandwidth
THD+N < 0.002%
IMD < 0.003%
Crosstalk rejection (Passive Section) > 124dB
Crosstalk rejection (Active Section) > 113dB
Input Impedance: 20K Ohms