Elektron Analog Rytm MKII PRODUCT FEATURES:
Fuse distinctive analog percussion with samples. Bring in the power of sequencing and performance controls. The Analog Rytm MKII is a one stop solution beat machine.
Note! Analog Rytm MKII will initially only be available through Elektron retailers.
True analog punch
What really sets the Analog Rytm MKII apart is the analog sound. It has a magic character. The depth of the kick drums, the bite of the snare drums, those cavernous toms, the airy shimmer of the hihats. Fine-tune the sounds to your liking and get working.
Elevated by samples
For ultimate creative versatility you can layer samples on top of the analog drum sounds. Capture your own sounds, or use pre-recorded material, to make your beats as smooth, as rough, as realistic or as fantastic as you’d like. The perfect unity of analog percussion and sampling simply goes beyond.
When you’ve got your drums ready, record them to the sequencer and play them back. Do it using the pads, or perform detailed programming on the sequencer steps. Really meticulous or totally spontaneous: it’s up to you.
What’s new in MKII?
- Sampling capability
- Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- Ultra durable back-lit buttons. Rated for 50 million presses
- Precise, hi-res encoders
- Quick performance controls
- Large pads for maximum playability
- Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Rytm MKII parameters
- Balanced sampling inputs
- Overbridge with higher bandwidth
- Premium cast aluminum enclosure
Elektron Analog Rytm MKII TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- 8 drum voices, each with:
- 1 × selectable analog percussion sound generator
- 1 × sample playback engine
- 1 × analog multi-mode filter
- 1 × analog overdrive circuit
- 1 × filter envelope
- 1 × amp envelope
- 1 × assignable LFO
- Analog Distortion and Compressor master FX
- Delay and Reverb send FX
- Sampling capability
- 1 GB internal sample storage on +Drive
- Quick Performance controls
- Live friendly Elektron sequencer
- 1 × ¼″ headphones output
- 2 × ¼″ impedance balanced main output
- 8 × ¼″ impedance balanced mono voice output
- 2 × ¼″ balanced sampling input
- 2 × ¼″ external input
- 2 × ¼″ expression/CV input
- 1 × USB 2.0 High Speed port
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports with DIN Sync Out
- Ultra crisp 128 × 64 OLED screen
- Precise hi-res encoders
- Durable back-lit buttons
- W385 × D225 × H82 mm (15.2 × 8.85 × 3.3″) including knobs, power switch and rubber feet
- Weight approx. 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
- Fully compatible with Analog Rytm MKI projects/data