Mackie DL806 PRODUCT FEATURES: - Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive modern and vintage plug-ins
- 4-band EQ + HPF, gate and compression on inputs
- 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- 4 mute groups
- Wireless Mixing
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control and view groups
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
- Total Control from Your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Intuitive Master Fader™ app for all iPad models
- My Fader™ app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- Multi-touch “Grow and Glow” visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall for fast setup
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
- Ready for the Road or Install
- Rugged, compact and “Built-Like-A-Tank”
- PadLock™ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Locking power connector
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- 15.5″ x 11.5″ x 3.9″
- 6.9 lbs / 3.2 kg
- Lightning and 30-pin versions available
PLEASE NOTE, THIS UNIT COMES WITH THE 30-PIN APPLE CONNECTION. A 30-PIN TO LIGHTNING ADAPTER CAN BE USED WITH THIS DEVICE.
Apple iPad shown in images not included.
Mackie DL806 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation. Wi-Fi router and iPad, iPod touch or iPhone not included.
Wireless control supported from all iPad models.
DL series mixers with Lightning dock support wired control from iPad (4th generation) and iPad mini (requires optional iPad mini tray accessory).
DL series mixers with 30-pin dock support wired control from iPad (1st generation), iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation).
Wireless control supported from iPod touch (4th and 5th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
iPad must be docked and the app must support background audio playback .
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 4 stereo-linkable aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
- Tons of Built-In Processing