Neumann releases Neumann.Control App for KH80 DSP Studio Monitors
CONTROL AND ALIGN YOUR KH 80 DSP MONITORS WITH YOUR IPAD
Neumann has released Neumann.Control, a iPad application that enables you to Setup, Align and Operate your Neumann DSP system. The app contains a demo modus so you can download and explore the app even you do not own Neumann DSP monitors yet.
Via standard IP networking, Neumann.Control gives full access to all the functions of the KH 80 DSP Studio Monitor not already available via the back panel. You can setup a system consisting of 1 to 9 loudspeakers and align it for a good in-room sound, and then operate it centrally.
The key features of Neumann.Control are:
• 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 9 loudspeakers
• Identify loudspeakers on the network that are in the room
• Assign the identified loudspeakers to positions in the room
- Guided Alignment – a set of simple questions resulting a well-balanced sound. The Guided Alignment is a process where you are asked very simple questions about the room and the loudspeaker position, and then the app adjusts the response of each loudspeaker accordingly
- Manual Alignment – an 8-band fully parametric equalizer for expert users. In Manual Alignment expert users have complete freedom to adjust an 8-band parametric equalizer, levels and delays in each loudspeaker as they wish. Manual Alignment can also be used to edit Guided Alignments in a more detailed way.
- System and alignment selection
- Volume control, preset levels, dim, mute all
- Groups, solos, mutes
- Other system settings such as delay, standby level and logo brightness
The app is available to download now from the Apple App Store.
Download the Neumann.Control iPad App
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.