The NX1000 power amplifier packs 1000 Watts (2 x 500 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms bridge mode) into exceptionally lightweight (7.3 lbs / 3.3 kg) and rack-mountable packages. And because the NX1000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts.
Thanks to our “Zero-Attack” limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX1000 full-out for hours on-end.
Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supply ensure this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology and an equally lightweight price tag – plus all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for – the BEHRINGER NX1000 power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications.
- Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7.3 lbs / 3.3 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation features fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- Zero-Attack limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany