The rack-mountable, 12-Input RX1202FX mixer enables you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 8 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, 2 stereo Line Inputs and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this our 24-Bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the RX1202FX becomes an incredibly-versatile mixer for your live performances.
Ideally suited for musicians, houses of worship and a wide variety of business applications, the incredible RX1202FX is also perfect for sub-mixing keyboards, drums or multiple vocal mics – and is an absolute “must-have” for monitoring your multitrack recording projects!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog 3U rack mount mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic British 2-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 4 additional balanced high-headroom line inputs
- CD/Tape inputs assignable to Main mix or Control Room/Phones outputs
- 2 Aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- Separate Control Room, Phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Balanced Main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany