The Sonnet 120 is the bigger sibling of the Sonnet Series. With 120 Watts of power delivered through a 1×8” speaker + 2x tweeters, this amp will provide enormous volume suitable for any stage. Sonnet 120 comes equipped with all the features of the 60W model plus: 2x additional reverbs (Studio & Chamber), Anti-Feedback and Phase controls for both channels, Phantom Power and Pad options for both channels, independent FX-Loop and XLR DI for either channel.
- 120W, 1×8″ + 2x tweeters
- Bluetooth audio
- Microphone and instrument channels with independent EQ, anti-feedback and reverb levels
- 4x stunning studio quality reverbs: Hall, Plate, Studio & Chamber
- High Pass Filter
- FX loop for each channel
- USB audio out
- XLR D.I. output for each channel and mix
- MP3/Line in
- Footswitch socket for audio mute and reverb ON/OFF
- Tilt-back stand
Full Frequency Response
Sonnet has a wide dynamic range and has been carefully designed to reproduce the full frequency range produced by an acoustic instrument.
From the extended sub response required for percussive styles, to the ultra-high frequency territory covered by many piezo pickups – Sonnet gives you full control over everything.
The High Pass Filter (HPF) and Brilliance controls allow you to adjust the crucial body resonance and piezo high-end of your acoustic instrument.
Perfect for Performers
- Compact, lightweight and powerful
- Studio quality reverb with separate level for each channel
- Screw out tilt stand lets you use Sonnet as an onstage monitor, whilst feeding your preferred mix to the sound engineer via XLR
- Optional stand adapter for PA pole mounting
- Bluetooth for audio playback
Your Livestream Hub. Your Recording Interface.
- USB recording – connect direct to your laptop or desktop for effortless and phenomenal sounding recording straight to your DAW.
- Livestreaming – connect to your phone or tablet and capture incredible sounding livestreams and videos, with audio synced to your device’s camera in real time.