$489.00 $539.00 You Save 9% ($50.00)
Do you hear a hum or buzz in your audio signal? Are long unbalanced lines across stage creating noise problems? Get the Hum Eliminator™ from Ebtech®. Almost all AC hum (60Hz in the US, 50 Hz in most other countries), is caused by ground loops. These ground loops act like radio antennae picking up hum and noise.
The Hum Eliminator™ completely eliminates this by breaking the ground loop, making it impossible for the signal lines to pick up the AC hum and noise in the first place. Just plug the Hum Eliminator™ in the signal lines between the offending pieces of equipment and you’re done! Quick and easy. No buzz, no hum. No signal degradation. No filtering. No noise gates. No dangerous ground lifts.
- Eliminates AC hum / 60Hz buzz and noise, quick and easy
- Breaks ground loop safely, while leaving all signal grounds intact
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- XLR inputs and outputs.
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Frequency response 20Hz to 70kHz plus or minus 0.5dB
- Distortion less than 0.005% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than –97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack versions
- 1 Year warranty. Ebtech quality and reliability
- Made in the U.S.A.