$189.00 $209.00 You Save 9% ($20.00)
Solve your –10dBV to +4dBu problems, now! What do you do when you need to connect a low volume –10dBV output (like MP3 player, or CD player) into a high volume, +4dBu input (like the FOH PA Mixer or multi-track digital recorder)? What you need is one of our Line Level Shifter® from Ebtech®!
The Line Level Shifter® also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced signals automatically. This is great because most –10dBV signals are unbalanced while most +4dBu signals are balanced. The Line Level Shifter® also contains Ebtech’s Hum Eliminator™ technology to break ground loops that cause AC hum.
- Converts back and forth between –10dBV and +4dBu
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- 1/4" TRS “smart” jacks (tip, ring, sleeve) and XLR inputs and outputs.
- Built-in Hum Eliminator™ technology eliminates AC hum / 60Hz buzz and noise
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Frequency response 10Hz to 40kHz plus or minus 1dB into 10k Ohm load
- Distortion less than 0.002% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than –97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack versions
- 1 Year warranty. Ebtech quality and reliability
- Made in the U.S.A.