EBTECH LINE LEVEL SHIFTER LLS-8-XLR (8 ch rack with XLR)
The EBTECH LINE LEVEL SHIFTER LLS-8-XLR (8 ch rack with XLR) uses the physics of inductance and impedance matching to increase or decrease the signal voltage without the added noise of active electronics.
EBTECH LINE LEVEL SHIFTER LLS-8-XLR Product Features:
Solve your –10dBV to +4dBu problems, now! What do you do when you need to connect a low volume –10dBV output (like MP3 player, or CD player) into a high volume, +4dBu input (like the FOH PA Mixer or multi-track digital recorder)? What you need is one of our Line Level Shifter® from Ebtech®!
The Line Level Shifter® also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced signals automatically. This is great because most –10dBV signals are unbalanced while most +4dBu signals are balanced. The Line Level Shifter® also contains Ebtech’s Hum Eliminator™ technology to break ground loops that cause AC hum.
EBTECH LINE LEVEL SHIFTER LLS-8-XLR Technical Specifications:
- Converts back and forth between –10dBV and +4dBu
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- 1/4" TRS “smart” jacks (tip, ring, sleeve) and XLR inputs and outputs.
- Built-in Hum Eliminator™ technology eliminates AC hum / 60Hz buzz and noise
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Frequency response 10Hz to 40kHz plus or minus 1dB into 10kOhm load
- Distortion less than 0.002% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than –97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack versions