New piano sound engine with 12 carefully selected sounds.
Keyboard that reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano.
Equipped with versatile i/o for a range of connectivity.
Generous bundle of software for practicing or creative work.
Convenience and functionality with the simplicity of a real piano.
Included music rest for sheet music and mobile devices.
Multiple keyboard configurations to meet your needs.
- Black (B2-BK), White (B2-WH)
- 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard
- Three types
- Transpose, Fine tuning
- Equal temperament
- Stereo PCM
- 120 voices (max)
- Reverb, Chorus
- Tempo, Time signature and Volume controls
* Half-pedaling supported with Optional Pedal unit PU-2 (Sold separately)
- PHONES (Headphone/ LINE OUT combined use), USB TYPE B), AUDIO IN, PEDAL
- Power, VOLUME, PIANO PLAY, SOUND, METRONOME
- DC 15 V, AC adapter (included)
- 15 W x 2
- 1,312 x 336 x 117 mm / 51.65" x 13.23" x 4.61"
(including projections, excluding music stand)
1,312 x 336 x 750 mm / 51.65" x 13.23" x 29.53"
(including STB1 optional stand and projections, excluding music stand)
- 11.4 kg / 25.13 lbs.
- AC adapter, Music stand, Damper Pedal
- Stand (STB1-BK/WH), 3 pedal unit (PU-2)*, PC 550-BK/WH, PC 770-BK/WH, PC 300-BK/WH, JS-SB100-BK/WH adjustable height benches
* The PU-2 can be connected to the same pedal jack as used by the included damper pedal.
||All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
||Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.