Product Code: RA-London-12-BE
• Complete recording studio in a box
• Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design
• High performance fabric covered acoustic panels
• Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
The London 12 contains Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves and excessive bass. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 12 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 12 room kit is available in three fabric colors. 22 panels included.
• 2 Broadband - Square Edge 24" x 48" x 2" (60x120x5cm)*
• 8 Control Columns - Beveled Edge 12" x 48" x 2" (30x120x5cm)*
• 12 Scatter Blocks - Square Edge 12" x 12" x 1" (30x30x2.5cm)*
• 28 Surface Impalers - Used to hang the Control Columns and Scatter Blocks.
• 8 Corner Impalers - Used to hang the Broadband corner bass traps.
• 100 Anchors, Screws and 1/4" Drill Bit to mount impalers.
London room kits consist of select Broadway panels and mounting hardware. Acoustic panels are constructed of high density (6lbs/pcf) rigid glass wool with resin hardened edges. The edge treatment works in tandem with the micro-mesh to fully encapsulate and contain the glass fibers. The outer fabric covering is acoustically transparent polyester and available in three neutral colors for an architecturally attractive appearance.
Installation is easy with the included mouting hardware. We even supply the screws, drywall anchors and drill bit to get you started fast.
Broadway panels have been tested to meet stringent class-1 fire ratings making them suitable for use in residential and commercial spaces.
Core Material: Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
Density: 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
Fabric Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester tweed
Encapsulation: Micromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
Absorption H2O : < 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
Fire Rating: Class-A (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102 see details below)
Mounting: Galvanized steel impalers, drywall anchors and screws