SPL GainStation 1 Features:
- Separated Solid state and tube preamps. The tube preamp can be added to the solid state stage to add varying amounts of tube saturation from subtle to brutal
- Peak/FET Limiter
- Switchable Mic Input Impedance (200 Ohms, 1,2 & 10 kOhms)
- Custom-made, fully discrete, class A op-amps (no off-the-shelf stuff here). 60V Rail operating voltage—twice as high as most common op-amps—for an incredible dynamic range.
- All switch functions are handled by encapsulated relays with gold-plated contacts.
- An extremely high amplifier slew rate of <40V/µs, ensuring clean transmission of high-frequency signal portions and rapid transients with virtually no clipping
- An almost entirely DC-coupled signal path, making signal-degenerating condensers unnecessary.
- An optimized layout guarantees the shortest possible signal paths, while generously proportioned grounding surfaces ensure low impedance and maximum shielding.
- All resistors are within 0.1% tolerance and were selected after extensive listening tests.
- A no-compromise power supply with extensive additional shielding and seven separately wound and regulated voltages.
- A tube stage utilizing premium MKP foil condensers and a select 12 AX7 LPS tube for clear, dynamic audio.
- Includes 24/192 AD converter and Lundahl input transformer
- Made in Germany
SPL GainStation 1 Specifications:
1Hz-125kHz (Clean Gain 30dB, Tube Gain off, output level 0dB, +/- 0.5dB)
1Hz-310kHz (Clean Gain 30dB, Tube Gain off, output level 0dB, +/- 3dB)
1Hz-125kHz (Clean Gain 30dB, Tube Gain 1dB, output level 0dB, +/- 0.5dB)THD+N:
0.0005% (Clean Gain 24dB, Tube Gain off, output level +6dB, 20-22kHz)
0.032% (Clean Gain 23dB, Tube Gain 1dB, output level +6dB, 20-22kHz)Noise:
-95.4dBu (Clean Gain 10dB, Tube Gain off, A-weighted)
-91.8dBu (Clean Gain 30dB, Tube Gain off, A-weighted)
-67.2dBu (Clean Gain 60dB, Tube Gain off, A-weighted)
-86.4dBu (Clean Gain 20dB, Tube Gain 10dB, A-weighted)
EIN: 127.2dB (Clean Gain 60dB, Tube Gain off, A-weighted, 40Ohm)
Dynamic response: ›130dB (20-22kHz, A-weighted)
Common Mode Rejection: ›80dB (Clean Gain 30dB, Tube Gain off, 1kHz, Input -30dBu)
Max. Input Level (Mic Input, Hi-Z Input): +17dBu
Maximum Output Level: +34dBu
Input Impedance (Instrument input): ›1MOhm
Output impedance: ›75Ohm
Slew Rate: ›40V/µs (Clean Gain 30dB, Tube Gain off, Output Level +6dB)
Phantom power: 48V +/-2V
Power consumption (w/o AD converter): 25WHousing & Weight:
(W x H x D): 106 x 122 x 271 mm; 4.17“ x 4.8“ x 10.67“
Weight (without Lundahl transformer and AD converter): 2,65 kg, 5.84lbs 0dBu = 0.775V. Subject to change without notice
Need more info on the SPL GainStation 1