TC Helicon VoiceLive Play PRODUCT FEATURES: • Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more.
• Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection.
• Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function.
• Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control.
• Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & pitch correction.
• 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized Doubling.
• VLOOP™ performance looper with undo/redo.
• RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practicing.
• Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu.
• Navigate over 200 presets by Genre and mark Favorites.
• Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats.
• Simple effects customizing with styles and icons.
• Low-noise Mic-preamp with Mic Control.
• Stereo XLR outputs.
• Aux input for connecting an MP3 player.
• Headphone output.
• USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport.
• Optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control.
Whether you're at the top of the charts - or just a dreamer with a microphone, VoiceLive Play gives you hundreds of song & artist presets to choose from, helping you create amazing vocals. Plug in your MP3 player and sing along with your favorite tracks or create instant HIT effects for your own songs.
- 200+ song & artist inspired presets
- Plug in your MP3 player to the AUX input and sing along using Vocal Cancel feature
- RoomSense - embedded mics set auto key for harmonies
TC Helicon VoiceLive Play TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Control
200+ Song & Artist Inspired Presets
Preset Up/Down and HIT Footswitch
Graphics LCD Display
Bump-Protected Mic Level
Dual-Colour Backlit Buttons
Dedicated Effect Block On/Offs
Height: 1.8 inches (45 mm)
Width: 7.9 inches (200 mm)
Depth: 6.1 inches (156 mm)
Weight: 2.1 lb. (0.95 kg)
Dual die-cast clamshell design
Punch-cut Metal connection panel
Backlit Graphic LCD Display
Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Aux: 1/8″ stereo mini jack
Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +13dBu
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
Mic SNR: > 104 dB
Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
Phantom Power: +48V (on/off via Setup menu)
D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
Connectors, balanced: XLR
Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
XLR Output 0dBFS: +2 dBu
Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0.30/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Headphone Out: 1/8″ Mini stereo jack
USB: USB-B (control, MIDI and audio I/O)
Pedal: 1/4″ TRS phone jack
External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
12V DC 0.4A max output
Power Consumption: < 14 W
EMC - Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
Safety - certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Included with VoiceLive Play
Region specific power supply
1 year warranty parts and labor